Friday, August 29, 2014

Allison Woolbert To Focus on TVTP, Designates Melissa Savage the TERF Tracker Director/Facilitator by Allison Woolbert

It has been a great pleasure working to begin the founding of the TERF Tracker for the transgender community. As such, the project is well in hand, the software is launched, and the tracking has begun. A very competent team of researchers and investigators has materialized and I am pleased to say that Melissa Savage will be taking over the project as the Director/Facilitator of the TERF Tracker from today forward.

As you all know, my responsibilities call me back to the Transgender Violence Tracking Portal where I can continue my work there. I’m looking forward to seeing great things appear from the team and will be using the tracker to insure TERFs are not infiltrating where I can. As always, it has been a complete pleasure working on this project and I am proud to have been a founding member of such a great group who brought this to fruition. You are all amazing people and I’m sure we will continue to see each other as time goes along, and our paths continue to cross!

May the community be safer for the project and may the group continue to flourish. All my best to a totally awesome group! 


Allison Woolbert

2 comments:

  1. Melissa is brilliant, well articulated, passionate and even tempered. An outstanding choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Melissa, you couldn't have picked a better woman for the job!!

    ReplyDelete